Get the most from your time at WSU Vancouver - take an active role in developing your degree track.
Prepare well for your advising appointments and follow through with your lesson plan.
Undergraduate Business Programs
- Business Administration
- Management & Operations
- Management Information Systems
Graduate Business Programs
- MBA Program
Are you eligible to certify a Business major?
To certify a Business major, students must have a cumulative WSU or transfer GPA of 2.50 or better, 60 semester (or 90 quarter) credit hours, and have completed all lower-division core courses including: Engl 101, finite math, calculus, statistics, macro- and micro-economics, business law, management information systems as well as financial and managerial accounting. To certify, students also must have at least a 2.50 cumulative GPA in these courses. Apply to certify.
NOTICE TO ALL WSU VANCOUVER BUSINESS TRANSFER STUDENTS:
You must complete the equivalent of MIS 250: Management Information Systems prior to certifying and being accepted into the College of Business at WSU Vancouver beginning Summer 2012.
Local equivalent courses are:
- Clark College – BTEC 150 & CTEC 100
- Lower Columbia College – CS 208
- Portland Community College – BA 131
- Mt. Hood Community College – CIS 120 & CIS 120L or BA 231 & CIS 120L.
WSU Vancouver also offers MIS 250 every semester, including summer session.
- Student Conduct - Academic Dishonesty: cheating will not be tolerated at WSU Vancouver. Read the student conduct rules to avoid any accidental infractions.
- GPA Calculator: a tool to calculate your current semester, cumulative, or estimated GPA. Simply place course, credit hours and letter grade in their respective columns. The calculator will give you a semester total, with a cumulative total at the bottom of the page. Forecast grade changes by replacing current grades with anticipated grades to determine how these grades will impact you GPA. Excel (.xls)
- How to Calculate Grade Points PDF
- Quarter Hour to Semester Hour Conversion Chart: A useful tool for many transfer students PDF
- Schedule Planning Sheet: a useful long-term template for planning your classes. PDF
- Long-Term Schedule (Tentative) PDF
- General Requirements: core courses are required for all undergraduate Business degrees. Some are also prerequisites.
- New Global Learning Requirement
- College of Business Policy on Degree Completion (PDF)