A program that fits your schedule
All classes are held in the evenings. This schedule makes it easy for you to pursue your MBA while managing a job or other responsibilities during the daytime.
Build a strong foundation of business principles and analytical skills with these required courses:
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Principles of Finance
- Principles of Marketing
- Operations Management
- Law and the Legal Environment of Business
- Microeconomics and Macroeconomics
Deepen your business knowledge and skills with these core MBA classes:
- Accounting, Performance Measurement and Controls
- Business Analytics: Transforming Data into Decisions
- Capstone Integrative Course
- Financial Management
- Managerial Leadership and Productivity
- Marketing Strategy
- Strategy Formulation and Organizational Design
Complement these core MBA classes with elective courses such as:
- Managing Value-Chain Partnerships
- Negotiation Skills
- Resources Stakeholders and Competitive Advantage
- Selective courses from the WSU On-line MBA Program
Interested in pursuing an MBA focusing on accounting with a tax emphasis?
Now that we’ve merged our Master of Accounting into our MBA program, you can take up to three graduate-level tax courses as MBA electives. The combination of managerial skills and technical tax expertise is highly valued by employers. To learn more about this new MBA specialization, contact Jerry Goodstein, MBA faculty director, at email@example.com.