Academic coordinators can help you plan a course toward your degree.
- Undergraduate students A – M
- Professional sales certificate A – M
- Business minors A – M
- Undergraduate students N – Z
- Professional sales certificate N – Z
- Business minors N – Z
Current students can schedule an advising appointment through Student Success Campus, the online advising scheduling tool. Log in using your Network ID and password, then click “Get Advising” to schedule your appointment.
For all newly admitted students, please contact your assigned academic coordinator directly to set up an appointment.
Pre-certified students work with Allison Ramsing, 360-546-9476, email@example.com, in the Student Resource Center, located in the Student Services Center lower level.
Steps for admission to the Carson College of Business:
- Apply to be admitted to the University, if you are not a current student
- Apply for admission to the major after completion of, or current enrollment in, the certification courses or their equivalents. See below.
The requirements to certify your major in the Carson College of Business are:
- Have a WSU cumulative GPA of at least 2.50
- New transfer students are required to have at least a 2.50 cumulative transfer GPA
- Completion of at least 60 semester credit hours
- Completion of the following WSU courses or equivalent with an average GPA of 2.50 or higher:
- ACCTG 230 – Introduction to Financial Accounting
- ACCTG 231 – Introduction to Managerial Accounting
- B LAW 210 – Law and the Legal Environment of Business
- ECONS 101 – Fundamentals of Microeconomics
- ECONS 102 – Fundamentals of Macroeconomics
- ENGLISH 101 – College Composition
- MGTOP 215* – Business Statistics
- MATH 201 – Mathematics for Business and Economics
- MATH 202 – Calculus for Business
- MIS 250 – Managing Information Technology
Please be advised that business students are required to earn and maintain at least a 2.50 business GPA (WSU courses only) each semester until graduation.
*Exceptions may be granted for transfer students on a case-by-case basis.