Academic coordinators can help you plan a course toward your degree.
- Undergraduate students A – G
- Professional sales certificate A – G
- Business minors A – G
- Undergraduate students H – M
- Professional sales certificate H – M
- Business minors H – M
- Undergraduate students N – Z
- Professional sales certificate N – Z
- Business minors N – Z
Current students can schedule an advising appointment through Student Success Campus, the online advising scheduling tool. Log in using your Network ID and password, then click “Get Advising” to schedule your appointment.
For all newly admitted students, please contact your assigned academic coordinator directly to set up an appointment.
Applying to enter the Carson College of Business
If you are not a current WSU student, you will need to apply to be admitted to WSU Vancouver.
Which requirement applies to me?
Depending on when you certified into your major, you will need to complete one of the requirements below.