Academic coordinators can help you plan a course toward your degree.
Ashley Gale, 360-546-9551, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Undergraduate students if your last name starts with A-M
- Business minor students and professional sales certificate
Mary Stender, 360-546-9751, email@example.com
- Undergraduate students if your last name starts with N-Z
- Hospitality business management students
- MBA graduate students
Current students can schedule an advising appointment through Student Success Campus, the online advising scheduling tool. Log in using your Network ID and password, then click “Get Advising” to schedule your appointment.
For all newly admitted students, please contact your assigned academic coordinator directly to set up an appointment.
Pre-certified students work with Allison Ramsing, 360-546-9476, firstname.lastname@example.org, in the Student Resource Center, located in the Student Services Center lower level.
Steps for admission to the Carson College of Business:
The requirements to certify your major in the Carson College of Business are:
- Have a WSU cumulative GPA of at least 2.50
- New transfer students are required to have at least a 2.50 cumulative transfer GPA
- Completion of at least 60 semester credit hours
- Completion of the following WSU courses or equivalent with an average GPA of 2.50 or higher:
- ACCTG 230 – Introduction to Financial Accounting
- ACCTG 231 – Introduction to Managerial Accounting
- B LAW 210 – Law and the Legal Environment of Business
- ECONS 101 – Fundamentals of Microeconomics
- ECONS 102 – Fundamentals of Macroeconomics
- ENGLISH 101 – College Composition
- MGTOP 215 or STAT 212 – Business Statistics or Introduction to Statistical Methods
- MATH 201 – Mathematics for Business and Economics
- MATH 202 – Calculus for Business
- MIS 250 – Managing Information Technology
Please be advised that business students are required to earn and maintain at least a 2.50 business GPA (WSU courses only) each semester until graduation.