Connect with other small business owners and entrepreneurs and gain insight into the latest business practices. Our goal is to bring together small business professionals, fostering a community of connection and support. These forums are a must for anyone looking to take their business to the next level.
Meetings are open to the public. Save your seat for the next forum.
Leading through change
8:30 – 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 15
Any evolving business needs to adopt the mindset and skillset of a change leader–someone who helps employees survive in a new environment. On May 15, Business Growth MAP’s 10th and final forum on leadership focuses on leading through organizational change. Alex N. Ryan will provide a foundational knowledge of organizational change and the critical role leadership plays in ensuring successful outcomes. Attendees will gain an understanding of organizational change, the impact on organizations and how to leverage simple change best practices to lead through change.
Ryan is the CEO and solution strategist at Evolve Solutions Group. She has supported start-ups to Fortune 100 organizations as an internal and external consultant for more than 20 years. Ryan believes that regardless of the size of the organization, every change should begin with the people it impacts and what they need to be successful. As a Camas small business owner who employs a primarily virtual team, Ryan has a unique perspective on how to lead, manage and support an organization through any change. She is the co-author of “Advanced Change Methodology: A Tactical and Practical Guide and Tools for Strategic Organizational Change.”
Columbia Bank Community Room, Hudson Building
101 E. Sixth St., Suite 100
Vancouver, WA 98660
$10 per person in advance
$15 per person at the door
No cost for students with a valid WSU student ID
Past meeting highlights
- Leadership Series part 6: Learn How to Develop Your Employees' Full Potential, Norman Wolfe, Jan. 16, 2018
- Leadership Series part 5: The Art of Delegating, Al Tong, Oct. 17, 2018
- Leadership Series part 4: How Small Businesses Can Achieve Big Results, Heidi Pozzo, Sept. 19, 2018
- Leadership Series part 3: Create an Effective Strategic Plan, Andy LaFrazia, July 18, 2018
- Leadership Series part 2: Build a Culture with Purpose, Lisa Schauer, June 20, 2018
- Leadership Series part 1: Connect Employees with Your Vision and Mission, Bob DeKoning, May 16, 2018
- Cybersecurity 101 for Business: What You Need To Know, John McKinney, April 18, 2018
- Keep Focused on Your Goals with the Right Strategic Planning Framework , Lynn Sheehan, March 21, 2018
- Take Charge of Your Process: A Framework for Process Mapping, Jeff Greenaway, March 7, 2018
- Data Breaches and Identity Theft: How to Protect Your Company, Bob Gregg, Oct. 18, 2017
- Complex Negotiations: Challenges and Opportunities, Tom Tripp, Sept. 20, 2017
- Implementing CRM? Think process before software, Mike Calvo, July 19, 2017
- Creating the Company Culture You Want, various speakers, June 21, 2017
- Is Your Company Structure Impacting Your Bottom Line?, Michael Fussell, May 17, 2017
- Leadership: Going from "Me to We", Marv Serhan, April 19, 2017
- Establishing your brand, Jason Anthony, March 15, 2017
- How to launch a new food or apparel product, Summer Kramer and Cosmo Salibello, Feb. 15, 2017
- Taming uncertainty in your tech business, Randy Steck, Jan. 18, 2017
Give us a call at 360-546-9533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.