Connect with other small business owners and entrepreneurs and gain insight into the latest business practices. Our goal is to bring together small business professionals, fostering a community of connection and support. These forums are a must for anyone looking to take their business to the next level.
Meetings are open to the public.
Register for the next meeting
Protecting Yourself from Data Breaches and Identity Theft
8:30 – 10 a.m. Wednesday, October 18
Pacific Continental Bank Community Room
101 East 6th Street, Suite 100
Vancouver, WA 98660
Past meeting highlights:
- Complex Negotiations: Challenges and Opportunities, Tom Tripp, Sept. 20, 2017
- Implementing CRM? Think process before software, Mike Calvo, July 19, 2017
- Creating the Company Culture You Want, various speakers, June 21, 2017
- Is Your Company Structure Impacting Your Bottom Line?, Michael Fussell, May 17, 2017
- Leadership: Going from "Me to We", Marv Serhan, April 19, 2017
- Establishing your brand, Jason Anthony, March 15, 2017
- How to launch a new food or apparel product, Summer Kramer and Cosmo Salibello, Feb. 15, 2017
- Taming uncertainty in your tech business, Randy Steck, Jan. 18, 2017
Give us a call at 360-546-9533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.