Connect with other small business owners and entrepreneurs and gain insight into the latest business practices. Our goal is to bring together small business professionals, fostering a community of connection and support. These forums are a must for anyone looking to take their business to the next level.
Meetings are open to the public. Save your seat for the next forum.
Learn how to develop your employees’ full potential. RSVP now for the Jan. 16 forum.
8:30 – 10 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2019
Investing in employees is the most important thing a manager can do. A well-developed employee is more productive, can perform higher-level tasks and can help recruit and retain stronger team players. On Jan. 16, learn how to unlock your employees’ potential strengths, creativity and resourcefulness at Business Growth MAP’s sixth forum on leadership. Norman Wolfe will discuss when to hire, when to promote and how to develop your employees for the challenges of tomorrow.
Wolfe is the CEO of Quantum Leaders, Inc., in Vancouver, Wash., author of “The Living Organization: Transforming Business To Create Extraordinary Results” and creator of the Living Organization Framework for Business Success. His framework draws from the core principles of leadership, organization development, psychology, physics and spiritual traditions to explain the deeper forces driving results.
Columbia Bank Community Room, Hudson Building
101 East 6th Street, Suite 100
Vancouver, WA 98660
$10 per person in advance
$15 per person at the door
No cost for students with a valid WSU student ID
- Feb. 20, 2019 – Team dynamics
- March 20, 2019 – Strategic decision making
- April 17, 2019 – Communications
- May 15, 2019 – Leading change
Past meeting highlights
- Leadership Series part 5: The Art of Delegating, Al Tong, Oct. 17, 2018
- Leadership Series part 4: How Small Businesses Can Achieve Big Results, Heidi Pozzo, Sept. 19, 2018
- Leadership Series part 3: Create an Effective Strategic Plan, Andy LaFrazia, July 18, 2018
- Leadership Series part 2: Build a Culture with Purpose, Lisa Schauer, June 20, 2018
- Leadership Series part 1: Connect Employees with Your Vision and Mission, Bob DeKoning, May 16, 2018
- Cybersecurity 101 for Business: What You Need To Know, John McKinney, April 18, 2018
- Keep Focused on Your Goals with the Right Strategic Planning Framework , Lynn Sheehan, March 21, 2018
- Take Charge of Your Process: A Framework for Process Mapping, Jeff Greenaway, March 7, 2018
- Data Breaches and Identity Theft: How to Protect Your Company, Bob Gregg, Oct. 18, 2017
- Complex Negotiations: Challenges and Opportunities, Tom Tripp, Sept. 20, 2017
- Implementing CRM? Think process before software, Mike Calvo, July 19, 2017
- Creating the Company Culture You Want, various speakers, June 21, 2017
- Is Your Company Structure Impacting Your Bottom Line?, Michael Fussell, May 17, 2017
- Leadership: Going from "Me to We", Marv Serhan, April 19, 2017
- Establishing your brand, Jason Anthony, March 15, 2017
- How to launch a new food or apparel product, Summer Kramer and Cosmo Salibello, Feb. 15, 2017
- Taming uncertainty in your tech business, Randy Steck, Jan. 18, 2017
Give us a call at 360-546-9533 or email email@example.com.