Connect with other small business owners and entrepreneurs and gain insight into the latest business practices. Our goal is to bring together small business professionals, fostering a community of connection and support. These forums are a must for anyone looking to take their business to the next level.
Meetings are open to the public. Save your seat for the next forum.
Strategic Decision Making: Make a Plan, Get Results
8:30 – 10 a.m. Wednesday, March 20
Register now for the eighth forum on leadership.
At this month’s forum, Andrew E. Chrostowski will discuss how to assess your business, market and product offerings for real advantage. Discover the key decision elements that lead a scalable business toward success.
Chrostowski is a National Association of Corporate Directors Fellow who chairs the Advisory Board for RealWear, Inc., and is a board member of the Rogers Group. He has a wealth of experience developing teams and strategies that enable innovation, growth and profitability improvements. Chrostowski’s career includes work with organizations such as Hitachi, Warner-Lambert, Pfizer, Energizer and Goodrich Aerospace. His passion for helping companies work toward improved board performance and digital governance excellence serves to shape and secure the digital future for everyone.
Columbia Bank Community Room, Hudson Building
101 E. Sixth St., Suite 100
Vancouver, WA 98660
$10 per person in advance
$15 per person at the door
No cost for students with a valid WSU student ID
- March 20, 2019 – Strategic decision making
- April 17, 2019 – Communications
- May 15, 2019 – Leading change
Past meeting highlights
- Leadership Series part 6: Learn How to Develop Your Employees' Full Potential, Norman Wolfe, Jan. 16, 2018
- Leadership Series part 5: The Art of Delegating, Al Tong, Oct. 17, 2018
- Leadership Series part 4: How Small Businesses Can Achieve Big Results, Heidi Pozzo, Sept. 19, 2018
- Leadership Series part 3: Create an Effective Strategic Plan, Andy LaFrazia, July 18, 2018
- Leadership Series part 2: Build a Culture with Purpose, Lisa Schauer, June 20, 2018
- Leadership Series part 1: Connect Employees with Your Vision and Mission, Bob DeKoning, May 16, 2018
- Cybersecurity 101 for Business: What You Need To Know, John McKinney, April 18, 2018
- Keep Focused on Your Goals with the Right Strategic Planning Framework , Lynn Sheehan, March 21, 2018
- Take Charge of Your Process: A Framework for Process Mapping, Jeff Greenaway, March 7, 2018
- Data Breaches and Identity Theft: How to Protect Your Company, Bob Gregg, Oct. 18, 2017
- Complex Negotiations: Challenges and Opportunities, Tom Tripp, Sept. 20, 2017
- Implementing CRM? Think process before software, Mike Calvo, July 19, 2017
- Creating the Company Culture You Want, various speakers, June 21, 2017
- Is Your Company Structure Impacting Your Bottom Line?, Michael Fussell, May 17, 2017
- Leadership: Going from "Me to We", Marv Serhan, April 19, 2017
- Establishing your brand, Jason Anthony, March 15, 2017
- How to launch a new food or apparel product, Summer Kramer and Cosmo Salibello, Feb. 15, 2017
- Taming uncertainty in your tech business, Randy Steck, Jan. 18, 2017
Give us a call at 360-546-9533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.