Connect with other small business owners and entrepreneurs and gain insight into the latest business practices. Our goal is to bring together small business professionals, fostering a community of connection and support. These forums are a must for anyone looking to take their business to the next level.
Meetings are open to the public.
Save your seat for the next forum
Take Charge of Your Process: Learn How to Map Your Company’s Process
8:30 – 10 a.m. Wednesday, March 7
Location: Classroom building, room 308W, WSU Vancouver, 14204 NE Salmon Creek Avenue, Vancouver, WA 98686
Due to inclement weather, this event has been rescheduled for March 7. Jeff Greenaway has confirmed the date and your registrations will be carried over. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to email us or call 360-546-9533.
Past meeting highlights:
- Data Breaches and Identity Theft: How to Protect Your Company, Bob Gregg, Oct. 18, 2017
- Complex Negotiations: Challenges and Opportunities, Tom Tripp, Sept. 20, 2017
- Implementing CRM? Think process before software, Mike Calvo, July 19, 2017
- Creating the Company Culture You Want, various speakers, June 21, 2017
- Is Your Company Structure Impacting Your Bottom Line?, Michael Fussell, May 17, 2017
- Leadership: Going from "Me to We", Marv Serhan, April 19, 2017
- Establishing your brand, Jason Anthony, March 15, 2017
- How to launch a new food or apparel product, Summer Kramer and Cosmo Salibello, Feb. 15, 2017
- Taming uncertainty in your tech business, Randy Steck, Jan. 18, 2017
Give us a call at 360-546-9533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.