It is the student’s responsibility to submit the following forms to the Carson College of Business Internship Coordinator for registration before the 10th day of class:
- Internship Learning and Participation Agreement (PDF) – This agreement describes the internship site, student learning goals, academic requirements and responsibilities of each party. The student, employer, faculty sponsor and academic coordinator sign the agreement.
- Internship Release of Liability (PDF) – The student must sign this form before registering for the academic credit.
- Supplemental Registration Form (PDF) – This form is required to register for internships arranged on an individual basis through a WSU faculty member.
At the conclusion of the internship, the forms below must be submitted to the Carson College of Business Internship Coordinator by the 15th week of semester (Friday of dead week).
- Student Evaluation of Internship Experience (PDF) – This form must be received in order for a pass/fail grade to be assigned. It is the student’s responsibility to turn in this form.
- Final Employer Internship Evaluation (PDF) – The student is responsible for providing a blank evaluation form to the employer. The Carson College of Business Internship Coordinator must receive the employer evaluation form via mail, email or fax by the 15th week of semester (Friday of dead week). This form must be received in order for a pass/fail grade to be assigned. It is the employer’s responsibility to submit this form.
These forms should be sent to:
(Please do NOT forward these forms to Pullman)
Carson College of Business Internships
14204 NE Salmon Creek Avenue
Vancouver, WA 98686-9600