An MBA degree can:
- Increase opportunities for promotions and managerial positions
- Provide the foundation for increased earning potential
- Facilitate a career change
- Diversify your skill set and educational background
- Provide networking opportunities through project-based work, internships and relationships with fellow students and faculty.
MBAs have virtually limitless career opportunities. Some of the top industries for MBAs include:
- Professional, scientific and technical services
- Finance, insurance and accounting
- High-tech manufacturing
- Healthcare and pharmaceutical
Graduates from our MBA program work at businesses including Hewlett-Packard, Boeing, Fisher Investments, PeaceHealth, City of Vancouver, Bank of America, Nautilus, Clark Public Utilities and many others.
Program overview | Apply to the MBA program | Connect with us