Academic coordinators can help you plan your course toward your degree.
Ashley Gale, 360-546-9551 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Undergraduate students if your last name starts with A-M
Mary Stender, 360-546-9751 or email@example.com
- Undergraduate students if your last name starts with N-Z
- Hospitality business management students
- MBA graduate students
- Schedule Planning Sheet (PDF)
- Long Term Schedule (tentative) (PDF)
- Transfer Course Equivalencies
- International Learning Requirement
- Writing Portfolio
To ensure that students accepted into the college have access to courses in their major, you must certify a business major before taking upper-level courses. Contact an academic coordinator for information about certification requirements, majors and more.
- Calculator (.xls)
- Quarter Hours to Semester Hour Conversion Chart (PDF)
- How to Calculate Grade Points (PDF)