Master of Business Administration
Looking to advance your career? You can’t beat the value and convenience of earning your MBA at WSU Vancouver. Here you’ll find classes that fit your schedule, close personal interaction with faculty and other students, and opportunities for community engagement—all at a cost far lower than that of other AACSB-accredited programs in the region. You can pursue your MBA degree either as a full-time student and complete your degree in one year, or as a part-time student, and complete your degree in two years.
Go farther with an MBA
With an MBA degree, you can:
- Receive promotions and rise to managerial positions
- Gain relevant experience through projects and internships
- Change industries and pursue new career paths in engineering, production, sales, marketing, finance, accounting, government agencies, and many others
- Enhance career opportunities within the private, public and nonprofit sectors—in the Pacific Northwest or around the world
In addition to value and convenience, our innovative program helps you acquire the tools to succeed as a business leader:
- Analytical skills
- Innovative and entrepreneurial thinking
- Communication skills
- The ability to strengthen relationships with partners, investors, shareholders, employees and customers
- Knowledge of how your business relationships can give you a competitive edge
With a variety of classes to choose from, you can complete a degree part-time in as little as two years, and a “fast track” degree full-time in as little as one year.
See what students have to say
Our graduates are our best ambassadors.
To learn more about the MBA program, please email Mary Stender, academic coordinator, or call 360-546-9755.
Interested in visiting an MBA class? Email Jerry Goodstein, faculty director, MBA program, or call 360-546-9755.
To receive regular updates, like us on Facebook.