Choose from a range of majors for a bachelor of arts degree in business administration, or work toward a bachelor of arts in hospitality business management. No matter what major you choose, you’ll emerge ready to hit the ground running in the world of business.
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
With majors in the following focus area:
- Business Administration
- Management Information Systems
Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Business Management
This degree prepares you to work in an expanding industry in the region or around the world.
With a bachelor of arts from the Carson College of Business, you will have:
- Core business knowledge and both qualitative and quantitative skills to enable you to solve business problems
- A global perspective, enabling you to understand different economic systems and cultural differences and how they affect business practices
- Social, environmental and ethical awareness to help you evaluate ethical dilemmas and propose socially and environmentally appropriate solutions that take into account multiple stakeholders
- Effective communication skills so you can organize and express your thoughts professionally and coherently